• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Multiple PCs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

funzie

How can you get more than one PC to crunch and have the WU apply to the same person? Is it as simple as just setting the client up and thats it?

with my current output i'll make 5k by year's end...
but i'm adding a 2.6ghz p4 and ic7-max3... if i figure right... i can have a little over 6k by 04 with that setup

i also recently reincarnated my old dhcp server [p1 166 @ 250 (2x125)]

and ive been buggin the admin at work to let me put seti on 3 p4 2.4b ghz systems

ive been buggin the admin at work to let me put seti on 3 p4 2.4b ghz systems

I pestered the admin where I work to let me do that for a week or so and he didn't go for it. :( Too bad. Would of been nice to have the 300-350 systems crunching for me! :D

-Tyrinon

Last edited:
Tyrinon said:

I pestered the admin where I work to let me do that for a week or so and he didn't go for it. :( Too bad. Would of been nice to have the 300-350 systems crunching for me! :D

-Tyrinon

Uhhh woulden´t that be nice :D

Well if there was a program that would only let SETI run at night, after the offices or wherever close so that it wouldn't interfeer with productivity, maybe the admins would go with it. lol, or not.

well just rack up your own machines. I run seti on my junk arse k6-2 500 at work. there are afew durons and others lurking around. but I dont want to be blamed for any machine failures at work. I tell them everythings welfare junk as is at work. If I took one of my boxes in and set it down they would freak and fear touching it.

Back