• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wooden case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WOW! Awesome. I bet it weighs a ton, and isn't the coldest running case on earth, but it looks too sweet. Tell the guy in Finnish that he has mad skillz. Lol.

I would love to have a case like that, I was thinking about that the other day before I even saw this thread but I wouldn't even know where to start making something like that. Nice Job!!!

How do you mount the mobo inside? Im thinking maybe use some wooden spacers glued onto the case in the right spots, then drill pilot holes for the screws.

Nope, all pieces except the components, are hand made, down to the custom face plates.

someone had a lot of time on there hands the detail on the drives alone I build furniture in my spare time and I can appreciate the time and effort spend on that case. Very nice!

Back