• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does the IC7 come with an IDE to SATA converter?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BowerR64

I just got an NF7 and it came with one of these IDE to SATA converter box things that plug into the back of a regular UATA100-133 drive and converts it to SATA but i have seen one laying around my room before. Ive had 3 boards this past month and one i had to send back (gigbyte GA 7N400) and an IC7 one of these 2 boards came with one of these converter things but i cant find it. I hope i didnt send it back with the gigabyte board cause i need it. But i cant remember wich board it came with. I cant find anything on the newegg site and on the abit site so i dono wich one it came with but im sure i had 2..

anyone have an IC7 can tell me if their board came with one of these converter things?

Oh it must of came with the gigabyte board i had and i sent it back. I knew i had seen one laying around some where but i couldn tfind it. I sent it back with the board not knowig what it even was.

If i would of known what it was i would of kept it. That would of covered my shipping.

gigabyte board sent from newegg $5.00, RMA send it back $5. money refunded and bought NF7-S another $5. to ship.

I paid $15. from some one on the OCP forum that would of covered the cost of the shipping.

oh well i did it the honest way

Back