• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I will scare you beyond belief

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A morgan maybe an expensive upgrade for you with that ASUS board - the power supplies on those are so poor they can't regulate low voltages with stable current.

I doubt that many "normal" morgans would be able to go that far anyhow for quite a while.

It is so much easier to load DDR to achieve 126% of rated load and gate switch.

Played UT all this after noon like it - quite nice at 1280 x 1024 !!!!

come on man-you gotta let us know-for the sake of overlcocking-if it is a Morgan than how-i dont wanna know where jsut HOW-i mena whod you have to kill?- lemme guess you robbed Bill gates house and he was using it in his PC, cause he knows that Intel Sux, and i bet he had Linux running not Windows?? im right huh?

NICE!!! you-da-man Ive been away for a while what is Morgan the only one I know is the Captain ,did you give your processor a little sip ? you got Captain Morgan runnin through the veins of that bad boy , I FIGURED IT OUT !!! you gave your processor liquid muscles why didnt I think of that
CONGRATS the level has been set

>>>I though Bill Gates used a mac?

steve

What kind of temps are you running with that thing clocked up like that?

When is morgan for mortals to be released?

Why do you always get the best stuff, Wild_Andy? Grrr... I bet it's 1.2g when stock... But it's a Duron anyway! Argh! No Duron should be allowed to even post that high!

If you happen to get few more of those, mind sending one my way? lol

>>>>Bill Gates uses MSX, he likes it that way.

Wha.................How..................I mean................GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back