• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trying to find form factor...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Goofyman23

Dell Dimension 4500, motherboard e210882. Need to replace this for my friend, but for the life of me I cant find the form factor.

Help me =]

Do you have a link for the specs? (I hate going through Dell's website) My guess would be either ATX or mATX. If it's really old, it could be AT. Actually, just the physical dimensions of the board should be good enough for us to be reasonably certain.

These Dell motherboards are between ATX and MATX. They are proprietary to Dell. The front panel connectors are non-standard and will not fit a ATX board. He should either get a motherboard from Dell or buy a case and a standard ATX board and strip the Dell for the rest of the parts.

That number e210882, according to google is the ul number for an intel D865GBFL, Springdale motherboard, ATX form factor. Again that's what google comes up with for that number.

Back