• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit NF7-s or Asus A7N8X Deluxe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cubed

I'm making a new computer and I wanted to know which motherboard to pick. The compteruter im going to make is going to be made primarilly for games. And if you know where I can get the best prices I would be most gracious. Thank you :)

The NF7-S isn't really that much better in OC'ing compared to the A7N8X, and both are very stable motherboards as well. The NF7-S is cheaper however; Also, keep in mind that the new Abit AN7 will be in stores in a week or two, and is the replacement to the NF7-S. It is basically the same thing, but has some more features such as both SPDIF In and Out, and uGuru.

Alright, I bought my Abit NF7-s yesterday from www.zipzoomfly.com for $103.50 & free 2-Day. I should either get it this weekend, or monday. So, thanks for the help everyone. Now I'm just gonna need help installing my CPU:eh?:

Back