• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Video Card Poll #1 (Type Of Card)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What type of card is yours?

• AIW (All-In-Wonder)

Votes: 50 7.2%
  • XT

Votes: 117 16.9%
  • Pro

Votes: 385 55.6%
  • NP (Non-Pro)

Votes: 118 17.1%
  • SE

Votes: 22 3.2%

• Total voters

JigPu

Inactive Pokémon Moderator
Select what type of card the one you voted for in the poll here is :) Again, if it mods to a different one (such as NP->Pro), please choose it's original non-modded form.

JigPu

Last edited:
For 8500's I would think:

LE = NP
retail = Pro

Same with other lower-end cards- if you get the fulkl retail speed it is a Pro, if you got a budget model with reduced clocks, you got a NP.

Could you have made a single poll with *all* the cards in it? Or is that too many options for the poll?

(pro)

Just noticed that I never put my card!! lol
9500 np

felinusz said:
Could you have made a single poll with *all* the cards in it? Or is that too many options for the poll?

(pro)
Nope, polls are limited to a maximum of 10 choices. Besides, it would be WAY confusing to choose from 40 different possibilites if it were possible :D

JigPu

I'm glad to see that out of the 99 votes, not one member has purchased an SE. This shows that we are helping one another from being duped into buying the crippled SE model. :cool:

Back