• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is Albatron a good company??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well I have an Albatron 845PE Pro II for a P4. They are full of features, but not very good OC'ers. This is my opinion, but others may vary. They are good if you want many features.

I have an Albatron KX400-8X and it works well. Have not had a problem with it yet. Like already stated it has very nice features.

Albatron is ex-Gigabyte employees, I think that's why their boards are kind of similar to G-B boards.

I've used a couple of P4 Albatron boards and they worked fine for me. Tech support seems a cut above Asus and Abit because they'll actually respond to your emails and even talk to you on the phone. try that with Asus and Abit!

Ralf Hutter said:
Tech support seems a cut above Asus and Abit because they'll actually respond to your emails and even talk to you on the phone. try that with Asus and Abit!

That's Great!

I have had big probs with some board makers as far as support goes. I think I'll give Albatron a little closer look.

Back