• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free Radeon 9800 at newegg! (Typo no doubt)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
how did you buy it i cant seem to purchase it i add it to my cart and nothings there then i see a white page with

"Order Cart Recordset was closed"

p.s. lol we you beat me to it

newegg.jpg

For everyone's viewing pleasure... :eek:

It is indeed funny to see this, but don't abuse NewEgg for an obvious error. It will only make their lives harder having to respond to those who placed an order.

Don't get me wrong i used to try to get all the typo deals i could for fun or what-not. Over time i just came to realize your only taking time away from someone else who could be helping with other orders etc....

I feel for the person who made the typo. Imagine how much grief they will get.

Very very slim. Most websites have disclaimers that say they aren't responsible for typos. Newegg could call it a typo and say they arent responsible for the 0.00 price.

oooo i see...dam them...i wish it was like that at retail stores...this one time at kmart i got a paintball gun for 14 bucks...when it was supposed to be 199.00 hhaha

Back