Led's and Cold Cathods Prices?

Hello im looking for a Reliable website and a very cheep priced one for investing in my computer lighting. Does anyone know of like some Special site that has really low prices and quotes for Red Led's and Red Cold Cathods? Im looking for one cuzz I have a budget and the cheaper they are the more I can buy If you have a link that would be well appreciated thanx.

Give me a break Senior
    Moved to Cyber Deals.
    Thank you Baby. I love you.

Well, I don't know about the cheapest but http://www.lsdiodes.com/ , I have heard good things about them. Reliable from what the crew says.

SVC also has a good amount of cheap cold cathodes. But, like a lot of red CC's, they are sorta a pinkish color, so also buying some red ceran wrap (plastic stuff you put food in thats a pain to put on stuff) would be good to wrap around the plastic tube to make it a more red color.

Good luck

Fold and Frag on
    Brian

whowah that's some good Prices! Thanx that's a big help i need a link like that. I think ill start investing in some lighting now. Anyother Links ?

if you don't mind buying retuned items http://www.coolergarage.com

2.50 cold cathodes i got 4 and the red ones don't look pink at all and they are very bright

Yeah Man Nice link and Prices and all but the shipping from there is too expensive for me :\