• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Led's and Cold Cathods Prices?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Orange Fire.

Hello im looking for a Reliable website and a very cheep priced one for investing in my computer lighting. Does anyone know of like some Special site that has really low prices and quotes for Red Led's and Red Cold Cathods? Im looking for one cuzz I have a budget and the cheaper they are the more I can buy :) If you have a link that would be well appreciated thanx.

Well, I don't know about the cheapest but http://www.lsdiodes.com/ , I have heard good things about them. Reliable from what the crew says.

SVC also has a good amount of cheap cold cathodes. But, like a lot of red CC's, they are sorta a pinkish color, so also buying some red ceran wrap (plastic stuff you put food in thats a pain to put on stuff) would be good to wrap around the plastic tube to make it a more red color.

Good luck :)

Fold and Frag on
Brian

whowah that's some good Prices! Thanx that's a big help i need a link like that. I think ill start investing in some lighting now. Anyother Links ?

Back