Nexsus Fan Controller

worth it? jw should i spend the 40 on the controller its sound activated too and it controlls like 4 fans if im right but the thing is im not overclocking or anything at the moment so im not sure?

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS:Probably better to wait and see what you're going to do.In the mean time you can look and research the controllers.There is a search function here at the top of each
    page,on the right.If we type in FAN CONTROLLERS, & hit enter.
    Wheather or not you want to get a controller is ultimatly yours.

This is what i got when i did the search for you.LINK

Heres a review just to give you an idea.
    ALSO try to google. type in: reviews fan controllers see what you get.
    Last edited by archilochus; 11-27-03 at 07:13 PM.
    Intel-2.4c-HT @ 2.9 *SP-94 w/ Delta 92mm HHE w/25mm spacer *FIC-865PE-Max
    OCZ 2x512 EL Gold PC 4000 @ 1:1 *2.5/4/4/7 *BFG Geforce 7800 GS OC
    80g.Maxtor PATA and SATA *Xaser III. v1000D modified
    FULL LOAD Temp 36C / Syst. temp 23C /Ambient 20C (room temp)
    F@H TEAM 32 :thup:

that thing cost 40 dollars? if you really want the sound activated stuff... if it even is im not sure, then go for it, but i would much rather go to svc and spend 15 bucks on the sunbeam.

Sacramento, CA
    I had a Nexsus Fan Controller, I think it was a 305, the thing never worked. It had an option for the lights to be on all the time or sound activation. after setting it to "lights on" after a few minutes it would fail to sound activation. later I E-mailed vantec and never got a response. I replaced it with the sunbeam unit from svc and have been happy ever Since.

sunbeam huh? is that a fan controller with lights i mean i saw a video on it and it looked like it was pretty cool but the thing is i dont really want the blue lights id rather have like black lights or something to make a better effect on it because i have the glowing cables and all. Oh yeah one more thing what if i got the lights myself and connected them to the fan controller would they be sound activaed to or are there just some certain kind of CC's