• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nexsus Fan Controller

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS:probably better to wait and see what you're going to do.In the mean time you can look and research the controllers.There is a search function here at the top of each
page,on the right.If we type in FAN CONTROLLERS, & hit enter.
Wheather or not you want to get a controller is ultimatly yours.
THE FANMAN:cool:

Showimage.asp

This is what i got when i did the search for you.:DLINK

Heres a review just to give you an idea.
REVIEW LINK
ALSO try to google. type in: reviews fan controllers see what you get.

Last edited:
that thing cost 40 dollars? if you really want the sound activated stuff... if it even is im not sure, then go for it, but i would much rather go to svc and spend 15 bucks on the sunbeam.

I had a Nexsus Fan Controller, I think it was a 305, the thing never worked. It had an option for the lights to be on all the time or sound activation. after setting it to "lights on" after a few minutes it would fail to sound activation. later I E-mailed vantec and never got a response. I replaced it with the sunbeam unit from svc and have been happy ever Since.

sunbeam huh? is that a fan controller with lights i mean i saw a video on it and it looked like it was pretty cool but the thing is i dont really want the blue lights id rather have like black lights or something to make a better effect on it because i have the glowing cables and all. Oh yeah one more thing what if i got the lights myself and connected them to the fan controller would they be sound activaed to or are there just some certain kind of CC's

Back