• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

choosing a mobo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SoButteR

Registered
hey guys, i'm new at computer hardware, so i need some help choosing a good, cheap mother board.. i plan on getting an athlon xp 2600, and a radeon 9600 256mb vid card.

Everone has been praising the ABit NF7-S Ver. 2. So I ordered one myself from NewEgg this morning. It was going for 90 with free shipping but now its going for 100 with free shipping. If you decide to buy from NewEgg please use this link to help Overclockers.com . OC gets a little bit from every order to help the forums :D

Yeah the nf7-s is excellent. If you don't need the soundstorm audio or the serial ata, the nf7 regular is going for 80 dollars shipped on newegg.

mateo88 said:
Yeah the nf7-s is excellent. If you don't need the soundstorm audio or the serial ata, the nf7 regular is going for 80 dollars shipped on newegg.

NF7 or NF7-s I agree:D

Back