• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ok HELP with P4S800

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

harryinny3

Is there any Thing i have to push to get More options for Ocing? Like on my Gigabyte i could push Alt+F1 and get more options.

Board documentation said it had the ratio deal, cant find it. I Have a Sync and Async option, but have no idea what that is.

Is there an AGP/PCI lock option on this board? If there is i cant find it.

So far can only OC to 2.75. Grrrrrr Gigabyte board would do 2.9 without a hickcup. Grrrrrr

Any and ALL help would be great! BTW I have latest Bios. 1005. Its the Only one listed during update and support search on asus.com

Harry

Dan

I just put this together from scratch, And built a second one last night also useing the gig board in my sig.

I have the Deal set to manual. But this old style bios settings have me stumped LOL. I learned to OC on the newer style like gigabytes. Its just weird, Im getting tearing in 3dmark2001, and im not even Oc'd to where i was with the other board. Also I have to turn down the OC on the card ALOT lower than before.

Im really new to these Asus boards. Any help would be great.

Harry

gDan,

Its a 2.4b. I can not find the option to lock the Agp. I think thats the problem, but i can not find it. There is no agp/pci lock listed.

Thanks for the help. If you can think of anything else id really appreciate it alot.

Harry

Back