• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Error 1075 fix please help!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

boaz632

Registered
I notice this code when I was trying to print a few pages. It reads: The dependency service does not exists or is marked for deletion. I did a run CMD net start spooler but it gave me the error 1075 (The dependency service does not exists or is marked for deletion). Can someone help me fix this problem? If you can I will give you my right kidney:D (joke)

Since you didn't mention of which OS you're running, I'll assume it's either XP or W2K. If either is the case, then I would suggest running Event Viewer (in order to access the error logs, and check for any critical errors)...Start | Run | Type eventvwr.msc and click OK | Highlight "Application" and "System" independently in the LH pane | Right click the error message(s) (critical errors are in Red), and select "Properties" | Write down a couple of the error messages related to the 1075 error exactly as they appear (under the "Description" field), and post them in this thread.

Also, open the System Information tool by typing msinfo32 in the Run box | Expand "Components" | Highlight "Problem Devices", and look for any problems that might be listed there.

In addition, check to make sure that both the "Print Spooler" and "Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Services are set to "Automatic" under Local Services...Start | Run | Type services.msc and click OK | Scroll down to each of the Services I made note of, right click and select "Properties" | Check that the "Startup type" is set to "Automatic", then select the "Start" button to start the Service(s). :)

Last edited:
Okay, I ran the eventvwr.msc and got the following critical errors:
The print spooler service depends on the following nonexistent service: LexBceS EVENT 7003

&

The Print Spooler Service depends on the LexBce Server service which failed t start because of the following error: The service cannot be started either because it is disabled or becuae it has no enabled devices associated with it. And I think this one might be one as well:

The Parallel Port driver service failed to start due to the following error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabledor because it has no enabled devices assosiated with it.

I also ran services.msc and it would not let me start the print spooler to to error 1075. Where do I go from here? Your help is greatly appreciated.

If your Lexmark printer came with an internal network card, I'm assuming you installed MarkVision (in order to configure it)?...if so, this results in LexBceS running as a Service. Re-check your Services to see if the LexBceS Service is listed, and if so...make sure the "Startup type" is set to "Automatic" (the Print Spooler Service depends on the LexBceS Service to be running). Check under the "Dependencies" tab of the "Print Spooler" Service to make sure that it indeed depends on the aforementioned Service.

Also, like I mentioned...make sure the "Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Service is set to "Automatic. If the LexBceS Service is disabled or just not started, for whatever reason...click the "Start" button to start the Service (make sure to set the "Startup type" to "Automatic" first though.) :)

I did not install a MarkVison. I just used the cd rom that came with the printer and updated the drivers from the web. The LexBceS is not listed in the service

If I had a million dollars to give you I would but.................

That link did the trick:D Thanks for you help and patients.

Error 1075: Dependency service does not exist

Please can anyone help I run miscrosoft xp and am not able to connect to my network any more since I did a reg clean and fix and when I try and start up the service it gives me.
Cannot start the network connection service on local computer.
Error 1075: the dependency service does not exist or has been marked for deletion.

Since you "cleaned" the registry, and apparently can't restore the entries that you deleted, try performing a repair install of the OS...

How to Perform a Windows XP Repair Install
http://michaelstevenstech.com/XPrepairinstall.htm

... or boot to the Advanced Options menu (by hitting the F8 key directly after POST), and select to boot to "Safe Mode with a command prompt". Log on to the computer with an administrator account, or with an account that has administrative rights. Type the following command at the prompt, and then press ENTER:

%systemroot%\system32\restore\rstrui.exe

...then just follow the instructions that appear on the screen. You might also want to try running the System File Checker tool...

Description of Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 System File Checker (Sfc.exe)
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310747

Back