• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Do any BBA 9800np come with Samsung?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Biznatch

Just got a 9800np from Circuit City for 199 and it came with Infineon ram. Do any of the BBA come with samsung?

ATI was smart enough to stop manufacturing 9800np with samsung chips so from most of the stores, you will get Infeneon. I believe e-bay to be the greatest place to fine a Samsung chip 9800np

B&M stores wont have many of the Samsung based NP's left anymore. However, I got a Samsung one at CC less than a week ago, so there is still a chance

CalsonicGTR said:
B&M stores wont have many of the Samsung based NP's left anymore. However, I got a Samsung one at CC less than a week ago, so there is still a chance

I got a BBA 9800 NP today from CC. I did not check the RAM though. Looks like I will be opening the case back up!!

**Edit** Mine Has Infenon Ram :( I'll let you know how high it goes.

Last edited:
I have a 9800 NP BBA with Samsung ddr on it, the card is a Dell pull.

I scored a good deal as I traded my 9800 pro with sammy 2.8 for the 9800np with sammy but I also got $72 cash on top. My card is flashed and running Pro speeds but I have yet to bother trying for more cause right now it just aint needed

Cisco kid

Back