• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sick of website LAZINESS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MuEagle05

Linky

I'm so sick of browsing websites to buy stuff when the model numbers/specs are inaccurate. I know for a fact the response time on the link above isn't 30ms, but 16.

I just want to buy a monitor, and it's especially difficult when the model numbers for the same monitor vary site to site (i went to Dell, Gateway, Newegg).

Sorry just venting. I just don't understand how it's that hard to get it right.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Also, that monitor displays 18-bit color. Not 24-bit. Therefore, it can display 16.2 million colors, not 16.7 million.

God I'm sick of companies like Dell messing around with monitors. OOOOHH! 16-bit colour! Wow! I was looking through a catalog a little while ago and the best monitor they had ran at a maximum resolution of 1280 x 960. Pathetic.

MuEagle05 said:
was the catalog from 1998?

No way, it was just a couple weeks ago. Maybe the 16-bit colour thing was stretching the truth a little but alot of them still come in 24-bit.

yeah can you ever really trust a company that has such "fill in the blank" commecials. I cant stand them, and every chance i get try to save someone from buying one. grr more reasons to go against dell!

Well, if i told you I'd sell you a computer, for say, the low low price of $800. And it comes with a monitor/printer. You're first question would probably be what's in the computer. Except the TV commercials don't talk back.

Back