• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Actually a Barton???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bettsr

On looking at the CPU database . Is this in fact a XP 2600 Barton??? There was no listing for one there.

cpu_stepping.bmp

Last edited:
Thanks then I will ask that the database include this Barton as well

I didnt think their was a 2600 Barton. I knew there is a 2600 just not a Barton. Are you sure it is?

Yes, since June 2003, also, that data base has been a source of confusion for a lot of people at the forums since it doesn't get updated and people do not post credible info in it.

Is there a database around that might have trustworthy data avaliable.

If there is, could you provide a link?

OOPs did not see it there

Nice little chart by the way.

I juss build a system for a customer with the 2600 Barton, if that makes you feel any better:D

Peace,

BalliN

Hey c627627,

I have a small txt document with all my athlons steppings and overclocks. Do u want me to send you the document? Or post steppings in this forum so u can add them to your database?

Thanks, as you can see in the AMD FAQ,
http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=190168
they keep some stepping info so if they're missing something it will help them.

The other list is this one
http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=244237
of week 39 to 42 locked/unlocked AMD CPUs, I'd be happy to add weeks 39 to 42 in that one but I don't have any other lists of how far CPUs overclock.

There's a general understanding that DLT3C B (not A) wiill overclock further than DUT3C B as far as Thoroughbreds go for example but it's all cooling and Power Supply brand related from there it seems. They influence how far you get more than steppings of the same core CPUs manufactured around similar dates...

I juss build a system for a customer with the 2600 Barton, if that makes you feel any better

It's nice to know that there are other 2600 Barton owners out there. Most all that I see talk about around this forum are other than 2600's.

Back