• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Duck Hunt

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i liked clay shooting more too, and this is MUCH harder than the original, the ducks juke me half the time and the gun doesnt fire for me half the time, however its as accurate as when i put the light gun actually on the TV screen heh heh :D

GT2000 said:
Indeed, haven't played that in years, good find!

38250, eh, not bad for first try..

LOL! We got the same score! God I miss the gun!

score1.jpg

lol, I remember all those old cheat books that told you how to mod your NES light-gun so it would hit everything, by cutting the first 2 inches off the barrel or something. :)

I feel for you guys. No light gun... I just walked into the other room, put my Super Mario Brothers/Duck Hunt cartridge in my NES, plugged in the light gun, and played. :)

t_biggs said:
I feel for you guys. No light gun... I just walked into the other room, put my Super Mario Brothers/Duck Hunt cartridge in my NES, plugged in the light gun, and played. :)

I've still got mine, but its just too much of a bother to dig it out of the bottom of the closet :D Its in there somewhere with my C64. Gameboy and Sega Game Gear.

the only problem with the game i ever had is that you cant shot the dog

beau_safken said:
Not the same without the gun.........Oh man.........Light gun.........

agreed. its like your putting the gun right up against the screen... too easy IMO

seems theres a bug in the game, if you get a game over and then click play again it will reset your score to 0 like its supposed to, but as soon as you kill the first duck your score will go back to what it was when you got the last game over, hence my new high score of 95k on round 4, lol.

Back