• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Two Maxtor 60GB HD $63 shipped no MIR (Regional)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

anvil82

This is a regional deal and looks like mostly for East Coasters.

OfficeDepot has the Maxtor 60GB Hard Drive for $109. When you add it to your cart, it should ask for your zip code. Depending on your zip code (ie 23703), the price will drop to $39. Add 2 drives to your cart and apply $15 off $75 coupon code 031821170 which drops your price to $63 shipped.

DO NOT ORDER if your zip code brings up the drive at $109. Price is determined by shipping address.

http://www.officedepot.com/txtSearchDD.do?searchTxt=923511

Doesn't work for me.

I give it a shot, but it doesn't work over here on the Oregon coast. Nice deal for someone though!

Out of stock at my location too. Of course they never have stock of anything at this one. And I was all ready to dig it in on you west coast guys since you always get the good Fry's deals. :D

One thing for people to remember: This is for in store pickup so don't forget to choose that option.

Kid Payne said:
"The Sku 923511 not available at your location"

It showed in-stock, but when I entered my zip....it went zap!

Gotta love that...same thing...showed as in stock...put the zip in...showed as 108.99 and out of stock :bang head

Office Depot is starting to remind me of Sears a few years back...bring them in on these killer sales...then be out of stock before the sale even hits the ads :rolleyes: at least in my area this happens all the time. Then it takes them (Office Depot) forever to get the product in, and by the time they get it in the sale is over and they do not have to honor the sale price...but at the same time...you do not have to buy it or have already found something for 5.00 or 10.00 more somewhere else and have it when walking out of the other store...

Is this deal confirmed? Because the OP didn't even get this deal.

So as far as I'm concerned, this was a total waste of time.

Kid Payne said:
Is this deal confirmed? Because the OP didn't even get this deal.

So as far as I'm concerned, this was a total waste of time.

When I tried it I did get the $39 price. The store closest me though showed the drives as Discontinued.

That's jacked up...I've never had anything good to say about how their website worked...after I input my zipcode, the drives show up as 39.04 by clicking the link given in the top post..however after I add them to the cart, it shows up as $109 each, and insufficient stock with the option to have them back-ordered.

Ah well, would have been a nice cheap Raid 0 setup right there.

Ok, now It'd let me place the order, but I think I'd have to do it without the coupon, the way it's going, is that because the drive is backorder/discontinued, the total of my cart is shown as $0.00..and the coupon will only work if the system sees a total of $75 or higher..go figure. Maybe I'll try adding some cheapo item and see what happens with the total amount then..

Back