• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

21 inch crt under 300?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not up on my prices in a while, but i do believe that might be hard to come by.

Maybe it woudl be possible to get a refurbished/rebuilt from somewhere?...

Check out www.surfplus.net. They have a whole bunch of refurb 21" for under $300.

There was a thread in the cyber-deals section and a number of people ordered them. Seems like not too shabby a deal. As a side note I'm looking at getting a 21" for xmas(technically after but whatever). I'll probably get one from here.

Other than that I don't think new ones come that cheap. Starting price is around $500. :mad:

I just got a Black Dell P1110 21" Monitor (Trinitron) myself, absolutely love it :D

I got it for $189 + $60ship = $249

I grabbed it off ebay, i'm surprised it's in such a good condition. The person I bought it from sells a bunch of these, only downfall is the shipping takes awhile...

Here goes one from the same seller ...hope we are allowed to post ebay links

Normally, I see these for $400+ new in retail stores.

Yes, the Dell P1110 monitors are excellent. They are cheap and have VERY good image quality. Got mine for $220 or so at Fry's.

Yeah i have a Dell p1110 monitor too. Its a real nice montor thats for sure. WOW that black Dell p1110 on ebay is so nice.

One you want to keep an eye for on eBay is the Compaq P1220. This is a Mitsubishi 2060u, down to the blue power button, in a cool silver and black case.

You won't find a 2060u for under $450 (plus shipping) in excellent condition. But I've seen factory refurbs of the P1220 for $300 delivered.

BHD

Back