• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Do you tell your friends....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
tom10167 said:
Be careful, though. If you tell him not to touch the monitor, he might decide to use a chopstick instead.
lol... ive read about that thread where his sister jammed a chopstick into his LCD :D.
btw, I've already told him about it, he was cool. I kept telling him that I'll build him a new system, his using a Mac pc(his an artist), i dunno its name, the thing is built as one(its white too). the base is where the cpu, vid card, and all the components of the computer are.

touching a CRT is one thing (still annoying as hell), but the LCD is tons more fragile, and the screen isn't designed to be touched. Someday someone will leave a permanent mark when they break hundreds of transistors

I would be happy if screens emited an electrical shock when they are touched, took a while but I finally got everyone at work to stop smudging up all the screens.

It is pretty close to the top of my annoyances list, but that is just me.

Bleed, u should look at ur friend and say "Hey u've got something on ur face" then continue to poke ur friend in the face until he gets the message!

CRTs are fine, poke away. Nothing can damage that really. But LCD screens, totally different issue there.

LOL i like that idea disputant, if it zapped them eveyrtime they touched it. That would own, thought babies and pets that would be an issue, to bad they shoudl have an on/off switch for that feature.

Er i dont even like people touching my mouse/keyboard, i make ninthebin was his hands before he touches my stuff. if he ever touches my moniter he will lose an eye...

My kid is bad for that,but my wife does it also and it makes my blood boil:mad:
But lately they have gotten the message,keep your paws off my fricken screen:mad:

Back