• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

upside down. Help.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Chaos Snake

Everything on my screen is upside down. So far the only thing that come in right side up is the Windows startup screen, but when I get to my desktop its upside down. All my games, Internet Explorer, MS word, ECT the botom is on the top and the top is on the bottom. anyone ever had this problem and how do ya fix it.

Look under your video card properties - there should be a program called "nV Rotate" or something. You should be able to rotate your screen back to the correct position.

johan851 said:
Look under your video card properties - there should be a program called "nV Rotate" or something. You should be able to rotate your screen back to the correct position.

Boy... that would be a neat prank... Ill have to remember that... This or a virus would be my guess as well.

yes i have seen little stupid hacker tools that can do that stuff, so kendan made a great sugestion, also the problem sort of reminds me of that batman movie with mr freeze

ok here is what I found. Reinstaled my vid drivers, computer shut down and when it came back up all was ok again. I ran one of the games that i was playing when the problem croped up. Bam everything was back upside down and the mouse pointer controls were backwords. Reinstaled vid drivers and back to normal. was compleatly disconected for the internet at the time. that game (Aliens VS. Predator 2, when it shuts down) seems to be the only trigger. Has to be a virus.

Back