• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

any problems with cats. 3.10 or just me

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
GAH!!!!

IT'S AWFUL!!

Ya know when you first install windows, and the default drivers load, and you scroll an IE page and it takes forever to update?

Every little effect in Windows takes FOREVER to render!!!! KOTOR Won't even start!!

I'm goin back to 3.7.

Edit: Back to good ole' 3.7! Everything is perfect now!

Cept I'm still using the soundstorm audio... when I have an audigy 2 sitting around... blah...

Last edited:
After running nice and stable on 3.9's i installed the 3.10's.

With 3.10's Games kept crashing to desktop, random reboots, and sometimes i boot and dont even get VGA.

It seemed they were overheating my card, if i turned off the PC for a while i could then boot and get VGA.

I am back on 3.9's and they are working as drivers should.

Ive had a couple of problems with the cat 3.10. First my gamma settings would set back to default every time I loaded any game, second about 30min into playing any games it would just close to the desktop. I reverted back to the cat 3.9's and my problems went away

Back