KHX PC3000 Post Your Results!

Alrighty guys, Speed_Mechanic2 already swayed my decision from buffalo ddr to KHX pc3000 which are still BH-5 chips over at newegg see here.

Now what i'd like to know is how these little beauties will perform in my setup i'm building. I'm sure someone here has the same setup i'd just like to get some second opinions and see other peoples results

P4 2.4C
    Abit IC7-G Max 2
    1GB KHX PC3000

Lemme know what kinda of settings you were able to pull from these babies.

One last question, should i buy the KHX PC3000 right now from newegg or the Abit IC7-G Max 2 mobo? its one or the other for now until the 9th of January.
    My Heatware
    My most recent project log - neX-Factor

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." - Ozzy Osbourne

what about the PC3000 at ZipZoomFly... is that still bh-5 ??
    i just ordered some yesterday. Wish i had ordered at newegg now, since you're sure they have it

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/Produc...tCode=80088-22

to my knowledge and from what i've read, all KHX PC3000 rated at 2-2-2-6 is bh-5.

Come on people, i know i'm not the only guy here that might wanna know how good thi stuff is lol, post some stats....
    My Heatware

As far as I know, all the HyperX PC3000 is BH-5. The 2-2-2-6 timings give it away; I think the lowest timings manufacturers are able to get the CH-5 chips to run are 2-3-2-6.

Edit: Lol, n3Xu5 and I posted at the same time.

ok thanks very much guys
    u have saved my stress

i will definitely report on my success. will be here on tuesday or wednesday tho.. other people post your success, i want to read too

I'm going to be ordering either a 512mb stick or 2 256mb sticks pretty soon... I haven't decided which, though, and that's what's holding me back.

10 Year Badge
    Heatware Profile
    I just ordered a Gig from zipzoomfly. I also ordered the rest of my computer components at the same time last night. Once I get it all up and running I will post my results.
    FX-6300 | Gb 970A-UD3P | EVGA GTX 750 Ti | Corsair 8GB 1866 | 120GB Hyper-X 3k | Seasonic G 550w
    Heat

Bump, TOPIC
    My Heatware

I ordered 2x512 from newegg a week or 2 ago. Hyperx3000 with BH-5 chips. I even ripped off the heatspreader on one to verify.

Currently running at: 220 2 2 2 11 @ 2.9 volts. Haven't really tried to push them farther. I really do think they would go farther, but I know it wont go much farther on the nforce2 without a volt mod.
    DFI Ultra Infinity 1/21 bios
    XPM 2400+ Barton 220x10 @ 1.6v
    1024 Mushkin PC3500 BH-5 @ 2.9v
    ATI 9800PRO @ 420/360

Registered
    I hope I'm as lucky as you Rocko. I should have my 3000's in a couple of days and would be MORE than happy to get 217(433DDR) with those timings.

Originally posted by FrailBlazer
    I hope I'm as lucky as you Rocko. I should have my 3000's in a couple of days and would be MORE than happy to get 217(433DDR) with those timings.
    ya those are some pretty nice timings for that memory, i wonder what i could pull off in the setup i'm going to have.
    My Heatware