• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need amd board

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i thought you said that says it all, i have non further comments. you are just a P4 boy! i am a AMD boy, go figure! what am i wrong about?

p4 boy?

wrong again. look at my sig.

intel heat issue = wrong
AMD "more stable" = wrong
AMD smoother = Wrong
AMD faster for gaming = wrong

need more?

ok then why are you talking so high and mighty about P4's? and you said yourself that if you had the money you would get a p4! so dont make up **** that aint true

wow. wrong again.

I'm all about bang for buck, nothing else. That's why i have an amd system. Thats why i bought an nf7-s with on board soundstorm and didnt buy an audigy 2. That's why i have a softmodded r9500 and not an r9800.

you know so little and make such wild over-exagurations. if nothing else, you do make me laugh:)

Now, please show me where i said id buy a p4.

i coulda swore that i saw you say that i would have gotten a p4 if i had the money, or something like that

Sp1k3, you need to calm down please. My post was in no way a gripe at you, just my opinion on the matter. I have read your opinion and presented what I believe to be true so that others who may read this thread do not get one biased opinion.

Theres no need to take this flaming any further.

Craig

Abit NF7-S...integrated sound, stability, and overclocking features..GET THAT ONE.

I just ordered a NF7-S. Should be here on wednesday :)

BTW James and spike. SHUT UP!:mad:

Both of you are right. For the price you cant even come close to the performance you get with a AMD system. Now if you wanna drop the extra 200 on a CPU/mobo combo for a intel, you might get a little more preformance.

In 4-6 months, unless Intel does come out with that chip, AMD has the market cornered.

ayoung said:
I just ordered a NF7-S. Should be here on wednesday :)

I ordered an NF7 last night, Im hoping for it to be here wednesday so can play with in on Thursday.

Craig

uh, hate to rain on your

NF7, my NF7, and anyones elses out there.

the new king of clocking is the DFI UltraII Infinity (not the LanParty Issue).

$92 at Newegg, free shipping.

with the 12/10 bios or the 12/18 bios, 240 FSB and beyond, many posts regarding this if you look at all the forums.

it is feature rich and slams the NF7 rather soundly.

i am on my third NF7, this present one runs fine, but it will no longer do 234.5FSB, nor will it do 225FSB, both attainable and run in just the recent past, different ram. i have moffset cooling, a Microcool unit on the Northbridge and a passive added to the Southbridge.

running @220 and a bit disappointed right now.

DFI on the way.

baldy

Back