• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone scene site selling dells 2001fp

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

i2ripped123

Registered
I read several posts that stated dell was seliing the 2001fp for $750 with free shipping both on OC and Anantech. I called Dell to get a pricematch. They wouldn't do it based on the forums. But, they said if I found A website that sold the monitor for less they would match the price.
Has anyone scene the 2001FP monitor for less?
Or have some kinda proff other than forum talk that it was $750
I would love to have them give me a price match.

Or maybe if I forwarded them an email confirmation of someone who purchased the same monitor for $750 they would match the price. I have a customer representatives extension and she said she is willing to help me get the price down. I just need the proof that other people bought them for that price.

not yet
I spoke to Gabriella
a rep and I showed her all of the posts from various web pages
she saw that people where posting prices of $750
she kept putting me on hold to talk to her manager
but, she said she cant match a price from a forum
she said she could however match a price from an online seller
or perhaps
if i could get someone to email or fax me their receit or confirmation that the paid $750
trust me if i get any proof like a confirmation or receit
i will argue to im blue in the face until i get the same price

If it doesnt happen soon I will have to settle for a samsung 192t

If I hear anything Ill let you know

People got it for $750 because Dell had a 25% sale on THEIR site. That sale is now over and I highly doubt that they are going to lower the current $1000 price just because you missed the sale. I dont think there is any site out there besides ebay that is going to be selling the 2001FP and the people selling it on ebay are probably the people who bought it for 750 and are trying to sell it now for a profit.

Your best bet is to just wait for another sale which Dell has quite often. I doubt it will be as high as 25% but it may be 15% and allow you to stack an additional 10% off coupon which you can buy from people on ebay.

I can get %15 percent off now. I'm trying to get an extra %10 off stackable now, but no luck so far.
The best price Dell wil do right now is $849 with free shipping.
How do I get a stackable %10 coupon?

Where there is a will there is a way ! Glad you got your discount, I hope you get a good one ! Mine won't get here until the 11th.

haha, Computer Gaming World said that the monitor only costs $600... so i went searching for it, and i got mad when i saw on dell that it was $1000... so i bought a 17 inch Hercules Prophet View Pro DVI 920

better be worth $600

ha,ha, Im not sure what planet or language you were reading.
How could a 20.1 inch 16mls lcd cost $600?
Maybe that is the cost to dell from Phillips.
Just think about your statement.
Its a 20.1 inch monitor, do you really think it will sell for $600.
If you do I have a bridge to sell ya.

Back