• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

first setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SK8

Well i finally decided that air cooling just wasnt enough, so i spent quite a wad on w/c. I bought me a Brasstopped Rbx , Ehiem 1250 , 1975 caprice heater core, and 20 ft of clearflex 1/2id. This is a current picture of it after i changed the fluid from a dark red to a radiation green with 4 highlighters :)

Attachments

• fulluv2.jpg
    fulluv2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 167
nope the box is w00d, and the uv boarder you speak of is a pcmods clear window moulding that i never knew was uv reactant till today LOL, looks soo much better in person, btw i got the 24" blacklight on table from Menards(like lowes,home depot)
for 9.99 , im getting another one b/c they are nice and cheap.

mata i dont really have one that can provide enough bandwidth, in the show me your case pix thread i put 2 pix in there that were 12k each and i used about 4 meg eachday

301203-fulluv2.jpg.jpeg

FYI, you can get a good deal on black lights at walmart also. Go to the lighting section. They sell a black light for 20$, but they also sell a normal flourescent light for like 8.99$. You can buy the normal lgiht and a black light bulb for 1.99 or something. In the end you get 2 bulbs and a light for like 12 bucks. (doesnt beat Menards, but NOTHING ever beats Menards) :D

Menards rules! 2x as much stuff as lows for 1/2 the price.

yea menards ownzorz all other stores , the only thing i dont like about it is the song it plays when your in the store, the one that goes like "save big money when you shop menarrrrdssss" i applyed there :) but now i buss @ outback steakhouse

Back