• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

photoshop 7 and mirroring

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RangerJoe

All that is Man!
I see some really cool pictures sometimes that they will have like a car, then it will be mirrored onto the ground, or onto a wall, or something like that.

what is the fastest way to do something like that?

There is a filter I'm sure. But, for a simple effect just make a duplicate layer and flip horizontal then fade it out until it looks right. that should make a nice reflection.

Wish i could remember. There is a filter used just for that. I had it on my old computer. Just highlighted the area u wanted, then use that filter along with choosing a few options and bam.

hit it up on google...people make their own filters all the time..many of them suck in my opinion, but here and there you come across some good ones (what do u want for free?)

i belevie what your looking for can be found in flaming pear filters, that or eye candy 4000

Flip the image upside down, move it so everything lines up, lower the opacity. That's how I do it anyways.

Back