• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What 21-22" monitor? URGENT

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NetDaemon

Registered
As in title. I am looking to get a new CRT monitor to replace my old panasonic 17". Something in the 20-22 inch range. Any recommendations?thanks in advance

Tons and tons of people recommend the NEC FP2141 and many say it is the best 22" on the market.

Animal982 said:
Tons and tons of people recommend the NEC FP2141 and many say it is the best 22" on the market.

I went with that monitor, was without a doubt the worst monitor i've ever own, the 8 year old 14" AST monitor I have in my closet has a better pciture quality, text was totaly unreadable at the corners of the screen, needless to say it got sent back.

Shiltz I know you had a bad experiance with the NEC 2141 but dont you think you just got a bad model when every other review I have seen has given it positive reviews?

Back