• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bose Companion 3 speakers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

engjohn

I just got these for my system. They sound GREAT!
But I was wondering if anyone knows the specs on them, I cannot seem to find any (wattage and the like)....

No 5.1 surround ( I do not need it), but they have an acoustimas base module and two small sattellites that sound great....

Yeah , I was checking out the Bose Companion 3 speakers a few days ago and they sounded VERY nice . Iam not all that positive about the price of them though ( $200 ) . Then again the Promedia 2.1's are $179 . I would like to to a side-by-side comparison between the two (wasn't possible at my local BB ) .

i just got my bose companion 3 speakers and they are incredible, i cant believe how clear and powerfull they are, well im just a bose fanatic though, i wouldnt expect anything less from them, i got these for my comp, my home theater has bose 5.1 acoustimas 15 i think, they rock, and my father also has an older set of cubes for his computer, havent been let down yet :)

BOSE - BETTER SOUND THROUGH RESEARCH :)

Back