• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just added a maze4 gpu, PICS!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

anvil82

Here's my setup with the maze4 gpu installed finally.

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00434.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

DSC00436.jpg

Any suggestions, complaints, suggestions, compliments :D

Nice zip-ties;)

Small case too, nice job routing it though, and that's a monster core for your case.

sandman001 said:
Nice zip-ties;)

Small case too, nice job routing it though, and that's a monster core for your case.

I use zip ties too. They work well imho

Nice work man! I like how you fit it all in the case too!

Yeah I only had like 2 metal screw clamps, so everything else got zip ties.

It took me a few hours to just get the thing installed. So many different idea configurations, I'm just so happy I got it all in.

Yes it is a big heatercore :D

mata2974 said:
tell us how good is it, any gain ????

I use a 9500 pro.

I just tried 373.5 core (highest rage3d tweak would go) and no artifacts. Pretty good cooler :D

16338 3dmark 2001SE

its nice man but if i were you i would replace the zip ties go to a hardware store and buy the metal clamps i would hate to hear that u lost all ur components because of a leak

I wouldn't worry about swapping zipties for clamps unless your connections are really loose.

looks to me like some of the connections don't even have zip ties. Like the rad and pump intake. Or am I just blind?

E-Licious said:
looks to me like some of the connections don't even have zip ties. Like the rad and pump intake. Or am I just blind?

Nah they don't, but to change the tubes to add the ones for the gpu connection I had to cut the old ones off. There's no way their coming off, but I'll pick up some metal clamps tomorrow just so I can button this thing up, and put it back in my desk.

I'm impressed with the packing skills. Check the outlet of the heatercore to the pump inlet. Up top, it looks like the tubing might be somewhat kinked/collapsed due to the tight bend radius. 2-3 zip ties around that curve would be good insurance for keeping the tube round.

gungeek said:
I'm impressed with the packing skills. Check the outlet of the heatercore to the pump inlet. Up top, it looks like the tubing might be somewhat kinked/collapsed due to the tight bend radius. 2-3 zip ties around that curve would be good insurance for keeping the tube round.

Yeah I just added a plastic clamp I found about .5 inches from the outlet of the heatercore just tight enough so it doesn't slide around the tubing.

gungeek said:

Nice setup. I usually use a layer of thicker tubing over top or coil a fence wire around the place of expected kink. Zip ties + warm water usually deform that particular tubin, thus restricting the waterflow somewhat.

Did you go to the website for mounting instructions? I think you have the plastic washers in the wrong way, and you only have 1 pair of them in instead of 2.

Biznatch said:
Did you go to the website for mounting instructions? I think you have the plastic washers in the wrong way, and you only have 1 pair of them in instead of 2.

As long as it is cooling good, i would not worry about changing it.

Back