• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone beat my 3dmark01 score?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheTick

Now, there is a catch. You have to do it with a Geforce4 MX 420-

My highest results while stable are 5281 at 1024*768

I am running 200X10 to get 2.01 ghz, and the ram only running at 133 ghz, in single channel(bad ram)

Anyone else beat that?

Come on, anyone? It cant be that good, or is the card that bad no one has it anymore? :p

I guess 5581 is going to be it, the card will not go any higher without artifacting, and my system is going to have to wait until water cooling comes in to be clocked any more, stable at 2.24 is as far as I go.

hey, guess what, I just got a 5854 score this time. Its getting pretty hot, but Ill see where I can go. I think the ram has reached its limits, its getting HOT, but I got the 9800 pro coming, so maybe ill push it some more, heh.

Just to let ya know the OC on it
stock is 250*332

I am now at 349-469, shooting for a score of 6,000, then I will have the highest 3dmark01 score for anyone with my vid card. heh

And I am spent at 6009

368 core by 489 memory

I now have the highest 3dmark01 score for my vid card!

I get about 6500 with a Geforce 2 GTS :D and some good overclocks -stock is about 4700 so almost 2k extra 3dmarks out of it.

Nice work though, and don't be a *****, push that card, if you have a new one on the way, volt mod it, everything!

Volt mod it, lap the core, superglue huge heatsinks to it, KILL IT!

Bwahaha :D

I can help if you got a high-res digital camera. You need some kit to do it though.

well, any links to anything regarding it, I can probably figure it out ... anyone got a link to volt modding the vid chip?

Back