• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone compared the NF7-S v2 to the DFI Ultra Infinity?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lol i catch the monkey that does the infomercials for them at night...all waving his hands around giving FALSE information about their systems *sigh*

but they do have great prices on stuff once in a while, and I know they sell in canada.

Soyo Dragon boards were pretty awesome, but that was back in KT chipset days, haven't touched a Soyo since then. Leadtek and Soltek have impressed me though for low-cost boards =)

Well, I just got an email back from Alex at LiveWireDev.com, and my settings for the NFII Ultra Infinity, Rev A+ have all checked out. The board will be added to the next update for MBM5, so anyone with this board can use the Config Wizard to setup MBM 5 for the NFII Ultra Infinity. Hope this helps anyone with the board that's gone through the trouble I went through, as in getting sensor settings right, etc...:D :D :D

Back