• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Giving WW and RBX whiners something else to ponder or cry about.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I kind of like this new 'post-production' Cathar. He's a lot more inclined to speak his mind ^_^. The 'hands-tied' manufacturer ethics crippled some potentially tasty rants.

Regardless... the new reviews should help things out.

I always love to see people ***** and moan about how companies copy each others work in the w/b world. Have you people ever looked at vehicles and bitched about how Toyota copies Nissan, GM copies Ford, and so on? It happens every day and is part of normal business.

When people find a product that works well to copy it is as natural as trying to beat it. It happens all the time and its what drives companies to improve on theirs and other's products. Don't bash it because without it we would never have the high quality work from people like Cathar and others today.

wannaoc said:
I always love to see people ***** and moan about how companies copy each others work in the w/b world. Have you people ever looked at vehicles and bitched about how Toyota copies Nissan, GM copies Ford, and so on? It happens every day and is part of normal business.

When people find a product that works well to copy it is as natural as trying to beat it. It happens all the time and its what drives companies to improve on theirs and other's products. Don't bash it because without it we would never have the high quality work from people like Cathar and others today.

That is because they openly use each others parts. :rolleyes:

Back