• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

p4c800 d Vocal Post

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Circaflex

Do i have to use the onboard soundcard to hear the vocal post message? i have a sb audigy and im thinking maybe thats why im not hearing anything

Circaflex said:
Do i have to use the onboard soundcard to hear the vocal post message? i have a sb audigy and im thinking maybe thats why im not hearing anything
I don't know, but you can enable/disable this function in the bios. Boot screen I believe:)

Hi Ritalin, ist let me say that I'm runnin the "E" board so it may be different? Also, the "post speech reporter" is in the Advanced section at the bottom-can't miss it(if it's there?), comes thru default enabled so you may or may not even have it??:)

haha yea friend has it enabled and ive been there kinda ofter and it was cool for an hour, till we kept rebooting and testing stuff then that lady sounds like scary hahah

Re: Re: p4c800 d Vocal Post

hipster said:

I don't know, but you can enable/disable this function in the bios. Boot screen I believe:)

yea just gotta disable fast boot and make sure u got voice reporting turned on :)

i wouldnt even bother going into the bios to turn it on unless ur having probs, the voice quality is really low and fairly annoying lol

Yeah thats for sure!:bang head That thing drove me nuts! Hey I think I read a couple of weeks ago where you could "record" your own voice saying stuff? I think so!! I haven't looked into it , been to busy with other stuff lately but I'll look into it for sure. Now that might be cool!:D :cool:

Back