• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lian-Li PC-75/b Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AMD-Me

Ok im at a deadlock between the Lian Li PC-75 and the PC-75B, there are strenths and weaknesses depending on color (ie Accesorys).

Basically what i was wondering was if the black anodising on the 75B served any purpose other than look purdy.

Your help would be much appreciated

it all depends on your preference.. black is easier to match drives.... thats the main benefit.. but if you like the silver look by all means go for it =p

and both the silver and black is anodized

You like silver or you like Black, I blieve that is what you have to decide. I got the silver wavemaster but now I wish I had got the pc-75 but my wife will kill me if I buy it now.

Hi AMD-Me
I've got the PC 65, and just picked up the PC 65B ($120 @ Excaliber :) ). Both cases are identical with the exception of color, and really, I can't decide which one I like better. If you'd like to check out accessories to help you with your decision go to this page at Frozen CPU.
BTW good choice, really easy to work on/with :) .
Good Luck!!
elec.tron

Back