• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Socom II anyone?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fast420A

I should have asked this a while ago since I have had it since day 1 but does anyone here play Socom II on the PS2? If so, what's your name on there so we can meet up and play? I am (of course) Fast420A and usually play in the US East rooms and sometimes Lt. Commanders only rooms. I am hoping there are at least a few people playing online with this from here. There is usually around 13000 or so people on at any one time with like 25- 30,000 playing on busy weekends. There are over a 1,000,000 registered names I heard but that I am not sure on.

Come find me online and we'll play together. :D

You should get it, this is an AWESOME game. Jpantoga and I just played a few games. We were trying to recruit people to Overclockers.com and the Ocforums while we were on there. :D

I have it

I have it. I usually play in the US East rooms as BAD 455 M0f0 but I think I'm going to cut back when my computer is finished. I'm really fed up with the lag and glitch issues in that game...

I have it and usually play every night from 10:30- midnight MST. I am zxlr8 everywhere and I play ALLLLLL the time. It has been the best online game ever made. There are some small issues, but every game has some lag issues. I have been a captain for a while, but now I am a LT commander . I have a hard time deciding between this, Call of Duty, or Ghost Rhecon on my xbox. I am so spoiled!!! All of them play on my 56" HDTV with 7.1 surround. 1000 watt 18" sub and alll the goodies....I have pictures in the amd cpu section.

I have tried adding you guys names but you are never online when I am. I did play with Jpantoga, aka bonum noctem and I notice your rank has gone up! Good job! Anyone else play?

Back