• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help a Brother Finish his WC setup.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Subaru

Disabled
All right, here's what I got:

Swiftech MCW20 northbridge
Swiftech MCW50-T pelt for 9800 pro.

Right now, I'm thinking about 2 80mm rad, because I got no room in my case for a 120 rad. Planning to put one in the front and one in teh back exhaust. Also, what pump will be good for this? WIll the Ehiem 1048 do the job? I recently sold my eheim 1250 and I know how quiet it is.
Just want to know how big is the 1048 to the 1250? And is the setup good for the heat?

Any other suggestions will be accepted. I can change my setup if things goes right.

I don't know if a 2x80mm rad will get rid of the heat of both an Intel CPU and a pelt...you might want to take a second look and see if you can find anything bigger.

1048 is 6.5x7.5x8 cm this excludes the intake bit its an extra 6.8cm on the 8cm dimesion.
In comparision to the 1250 it's approximately 1/3 smaller.
i agree with johan as well with all that stuff in the loop you might want something bigger.

Ok then it should be fine.
Outlet is an extra 3.8cm on the 7.5cm dimension.

So, what would you suggest I do then? My case is kinda full with raid hd and stuff. That's why I choose the 80mm rad.

Well, if you're not using the CPU in the loop, then it's possible. You'd probably want to run in series with a Eheim 1048.

Back