• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pic of Ownage Cooling Setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
drewmister, you've got a point, but if the computer is going to be cooled by a large fan, i doubt there will be any air pockets.
yes, i want to end this too...

BTW last night i was thinking and i think i made one slight miscalculation.. your case will get cold and will start to condensate from the outside, the part facing your room because of the warmer air in your room. some cheap foam from a local hardware store should do the trick, get the kind with adhesive on it. it shouldn't harm your computer if it gets wet.. but who'd want a wet case...

hehe i didnt even think of that interesting thought :)... Then again save yourself the trouble and get a good water cooling system for the same price... if your rich buy a phase change and if you dont have the money and are handy do some research and build either a water or even a phase change system...

I actually plan to build a phase change for my next rig... (I am cheating though I have an uncle who has been in refigeration for 35 years hehe...)

Back