• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How voltage modding works. Can't find a voltage mod guide? Read here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've read this several times, bout time I posted a thumbs up on a great guide :thup:

Well done Meep, even though your mia you deserve it.

hi

thanks for your excellent information dude...

its really rocking:)

great job..

is there any link regarding this???

to learn more....

so that i can also learn lik:bang head

Again, nice work.

I thought of some additional info that could be helpful- when you VMOD a device, it is likely to heat up in certain areas/chips, more than when it runs at stock. It could be handy to identify some 'usual suspects', so that users can prepare for the heat and maybe address it with extra cooling focused for maximal effect. Also, some components may not care about heat, and still ruin hot at the same time. When cooling these is not needed despite high temp readings, it would be useful to know which chips are of this type.

This thread will have new pictures to replace the broken links when I get a chance (soon!), but will likely not be abused other than that. I may add to it, we'll see.

Back