• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PNY Nvidia TI 4400

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

t12121

I have a Pny nvidia ti 4400 and the fan is messing up on the card I have had it for a little while so it not under warrenty.

1. Is this fan and heatsink hard to replace??

2. How would Igo about doing this?

Or should I just do nothing and dont worry about it. As of now it is just a noisy problem and nothing else. Any info would be appreachated :attn: :beer: :beer: :attn:

there are several solutions available

to replace, go to frozencpu or another cooling site and purchase a gpu heatsink and fan. they attach with plastic pins on the opposite corners.

the best thing to do would be to get one of those cards that fits in beside your agp card pulls cold air from a duck and onto the gpu and memory. one side of it is like a giant heasink. it also attaches the same way.

that's what i suggest.

Replacing the heatsink is very easy, just pop out the two pushpin holder from the back of the card. And, for noisy fan, maybe you better off finding a used stock GF4Ti cooler from the forums. That's the cheapest alternative.

thanks for the help everyone I replaced the fan it was easy like everyone says Thanks again:attn: :attn: :attn: :eek: :eek:

Back