• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

please post 3dmarks and settings and setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
3Dmark01 == 11775
3Dmark03 == 1603

XP-M 2500 @ 2315MHz (11 X 210)
VGA stock speeds because I haven't installed any memory heat sinks yet.

Last edited:
treepop said:

rick click on desktop and go to properies, settings, advanced , 3d, then d3d.....those settings :D

I didn't have those settings before, but I do now that I installed the ati conrol panel. I chose not to install originally because I thought I wouldn't need it. I got ~ 16500 from 12400 before setting to performance. Thanks for helping me out with that. :beer:

Ya, my scores blow away both my nf7-s's, and a nf7. But I also have better cooling now. But the nf7 still cant match the fsb.

My NF7-S maxes out at 230FSB
My Infinity at 230 gets blown away by the NF7-S
But my infinity runs 3D up to 260FSB and gotta love it.

so are your marks at 260 with the DFI better then your 230 marks on the nf7-s?

if yes then who cares about how DFI did it....they still produce better marks over all.....

Ok i'm up to 17551 3dmark01 at 250x10 2-2-2-5
nice keep it goen.....make sure you turn everything off in the backround as to get even better 3dmarks :D

this lanparty blows away my 3 nf7 boards period (two nf7-s, one nf7)

I think you'd be very luck to get 230 on the nf7, but 260 would not be nearly as hard.

Sorry about stepping on your thread but i've been thinking about making the switch too. What im wondering is the DFI hit or miss like the NF7-S? meaning you either get a killer or a dud. My NF7-S will do above 230fsb with the right chip but i'd kill for 260 which is Xtremely rare for the Abits & seems a little more common place for the DFI. Thanks.:cool:

Back