• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

bondo question:

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've used bondy to fill in some unnecesary holes on the front of my wc box (which i need to put one more coat on the panel >.>) and it really isn't much heavier.

It might be a couple ounces heavier, but the stuff really doesn't add any weight.

Fold and Frag on
Brian

Bondo is a plastic some is fiberglass compound not much weight. It needs a good clean surface to adhere to.

Depends what you are planning to fill with it. I do body work on cars, If you want to fill larger dents or holes buy something that has fiberlglass in it, it is harder to sand but will hold up better. Make sure to scuff the surface you are going to put it on. Probably go with like a 80 grit to scuff it, If it is not clean and scuffed decent it will not adhere good and may pop off down the line.

Good Luck :)

dont buy from them, at 11 bucks and shipping thats an insane price

you can find bondo in walmart (auto section), or any automotive store for much cheaper

Back