Question I can't access memory settings

I am running a Gigabyte GA-8IPE1000-L and I cannot access any memory functions under BIOS. I know this is not a mobo forum, be assured my question is for memory.

I was wondering if there is software that I can use to change latency and such, or should I be going for an ABIT/Asus mobo?

I love this board and I don't want to get rid of it...Help!

I believe if you press Ctrl + F1 ( i cant remember the exact key config for it, either Ctrl or Alt along with one of the F keys ) Then that should open up your advanced memory timmings section. With my gigabyte PE667 motherboard, gigabyte had concealed that section of the bios just so that no average joe could accidentaly change a memory setting and make his computer unable to boot.

raven
    Core i5-750.................................................. ..............................................P4 2.4 M0 @ 3.3 on AIR w/ AS5
    2x 2GB G.Skill Ripjaw.................................................. .................................2x 256 OCZ PC-3500 EL DDR PE @ 2,2,2,5 on Street Racer
    Gigabyte P55-UD4P.................................................. ....................................Abit AI7
    OCZ Agility2 120GB, WD Black 1TB & 2x WD Green 2TB.....................................WD 36GB Raptor & Seagate 500GB 7200.11
    Sound Blaster X-FI XtremeMusic.................................................. ..................Sound Blaster MP3
    ATI HD5750 Go! Green.................................................. ...............................ATI AIW X800XL
    New System up and running!
    --Virus Troubles?--..........--Need a Program?--..........--Spyware Problems?--..........--System and Boot Optimization--

Nothing I say should be directly used, without my explicit permission, to make money. I DO NOT support INLINE ADS.