• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Jab-Tech and Sp-94

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

click

Registered
Ahh is it me or jab-tech.com doesnt have the thermalright sp-94 anymore. I was going to buy one and i know i have seen the sp-94 on their site. But now it says they don't carry it. Whats going on?

Out of Stock....

They arrive Monday evening and we start shipping Tuesday :)

The entire website is databased so in theory you shouldn't be able to buy something that we do not have in stock.. (thats the theory).

Basically what happens is when stock level gets to 0 it disapears from the site until we get more !

jabtek said:
Out of Stock....

They arrive Monday evening and we start shipping Tuesday :)

The entire website is databased so in theory you shouldn't be able to buy something that we do not have in stock.. (thats the theory).

Basically what happens is when stock level gets to 0 it disapears from the site until we get more !

It took you 76 minutes to find this thread and reply. Your dedication to customer support is going downhill fast :p :rolleyes: :D

Silversinksam said:

It took you 76 minutes to find this thread and reply. Your dedication to customer support is going downhill fast :p :rolleyes: :D

I am trying to think of a witty comeback but my brain is fuzzy, I believe its from taste testing arctic silver 5.

Jab-tech is the greatest store I've ever ordered from - and thats a LOT of stores (to d**n many!!). Keep up the great work jabtek!
best regards as always

Tornado Guy

my guess is yes they will - they ship to me in the UK and a guy I know in Israel too, just PM him and ask...

Tornado Guy

Back