• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for LED's ? Read this!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
another vote for chi wing on ebay, i got 50 blue 4000-5000mcd leds and 50 resistors for 8.50 and free shipping.
and i got it in 7 days from hong kong to texas, not bad at all

~Magick_Man~

i bought 50 blue leds for 8.50 free shipping and 50 resistors so they work at 12 volts from ebay from chingwing and they arrive from hong kong to utah in about 8 days or so and they are even brighter than the site says and i have already used a whole 2 of them... lol

i am going to buy 50 white for 10 bux and free shipping and also the resistors from them later on this month or next so buy from them the are very reputible company...

I whish this sites were in UK ... err i fell so left out of everything, No sites close to newegg, nothing ... Almost none of this even ships to UK ( just checked few actually! )

NNN

I ordered 50 280,000 mcd LED's. They are bright.

Got em from "shop4leds" took 7 days to get here.

I whish this sites were in UK ... err i fell so left out of everything, No sites close to newegg, nothing ... Almost none of this even ships to UK ( just checked few actually! )

NNN

Don't feel bad, it cuts both ways, I was looking for a specific purple light yesterday, it's widely available in the UK and in the USA there are no dealers, and worse yet, I was ready to order it from the UK, but the item only ships in 240volts :bang head

PS, Heres more LED vendors I use

They have them in the Flashlight section and DIY sections

http://www.dealextreme.com/products.dx/category.999

http://www.kaidomain.com/WEBUI/Default.aspx

If you guys were birds, your nest would be littered with the tabs from pop cans solely because they're "shiny" :p

Me? I bask in the glow of a well-built Intel system and, when I use my AMD box, I bask in the glow of a red-hot heatsink. ;)

i have to agree with notarat, i used to love my case/fan LEDs, but with my new build im actually going with UV bulbs. LEDs are smexy dont get me wrong, but i guess i feel like they're over done. pretty much every case has LEDs now, no longer a "oh, now thats kool!" thing :/

but.... i do use LEDs for a lot of other stuffs, and these are some great places to buy

Back