• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Keycorp ISA graphics card + lcd screen.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

asj

I need drivers for a keycorp lcd screen which has model no. K56E

The ISA card says Flat screen digital svga board. on it and the main chip is made by CHIPS - F65540 A
it also has on another chip (like a bios chip) K56 SVGA ver 1.6

The model no. for the card is K56 DS1M.

Don't know if this means anything to anyone but any help is appreciated.

- I do know that you can get a PCI version as it is the only driver I can find. Iam going to try the card and lcd under 98SE tomorrow and see if I can do anything to get it to work! - it will work without the drivers but at 640*480 @ not very many colours. But from what Ive read it can do 800*600 @ 256 (or some say 16bit) full screen.

If you require any more info please let me know! I can take a pic of it if needed! and if any of u just want to see it! lol

If there is no identifier as to who made the card, try looking at the FCC; http://www.fcc.gov/oet/fccid/ if you can locate the FCC id number. This should tell you at the least who manufactured the card, and may lead you to a driver more easily.

"Chips and Technologies" graphics got bought out by Intel. You many have some luck digging drivers and support out of Intel's site.

Heh, one thing about that. I swear my old circa 1988 C&T ISA graphics card had better 2D performance than intel onboard graphics from 10 years later, after they bought them.....

Back