Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How good or bad

How good or bad

I was wandering how social or antisocial you are. If you've ever had a here's your sign (indicating just how non-social you really are). I'm not really anti-social i'm just really shy.
    I've never been to a bar, nightclub, or anything of that sort.
    I went to a party back when I was back in 6th grade if that counts for something. I did take a social test awhile back and got a 3 out of 100 on it. There was one time a teacher told me I would never get a gf. (I had never even seen that teacher and she just came out of no where).

I'm extremely Scocial, NOW, when I entered highschool it was a different story, I was very shy, and didn't make many friends, the friends I did make, Not the kind a person wants to hang around with.

The summer after grade 9 I vowed to change, I practiced not caring what people thought of me over the summer, and just started saying hi to people, striking up conversations.

by the start of grade 10 I was a open person, met and befriended many new people, not to mention my Confidence trasfered over to my Sports which made me infinatly better, thus increasing my Confidence,

by grade 12 I was walking the halls in dresses, hot pink velvet pants, my wrestling singlet, Heck naked a few times.

when I got to University, the bars were tons of fun, My G/f is very shy, she did not enjoy bars, her school life was full of stress, and she does not remember high school as the best time of her life,

I think being social opens so many doors
    Success is..
    At age 4 .... success is .... not peeing in your pants.
    At age 12 .... success is .... having friends.
    At age 17 .... success is .... having a driving licence.
    At age 20 .... success is .... having sex.
    At age 35 .... success is .... having money.
    At age 50 .... success is .... having money.
    At age 60 .... success is .... having sex.
    At age 70 .... success is .... having a driving licence.
    At age 75 .... success is .... having friends.
    At age 80 .... success is .... not peeing in your pants
    At Any Age ... success is ... Folding for Team 32

nerdlogic
    I am social with guys but not with girls. Girls really hate me, man! I don't know why. I find guys are tons easier to get along with because a lot of girls I come across have this judgmental "holier than thou" airs and it turns me off. Guys just don't care. Have a beer and we're buds.

I've always been very social since i was in elementary school, or even before.. In elementary school i was cracking everybody up all the time and writing notes with girls. In middle school, i was hooking up with girls in my grade and the one above like it was my job. Also, went to alot of partys and even played guitar in a band at some.. the partys were a bit different in HS though. In high school i was a complete party animal.
    "Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, & the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."

- Karl Marx

Nope, definitely not a social person. I just don't want to waste my time on people. I have other things that I would rather be doing besides trying to talk to strangers when I don't really care.

I hate people in general. I can't go out without getting annoyed or really Pis***.

I have a GF and a small, close circle of friends. That's enough for me.

nerdlogic
    Originally posted by UberBlue
    I hate people in general. I can't go out without getting annoyed or really Pis***.

I have a GF and a small, close circle of friends. That's enough for me.
    Ditto

Except I got a boyfriend and not a girlfriend.

Just Freeze It
    Depends on the day/mood.

I'm usually social with people I know, I suppose I'm kinda shy/self concious though.

i have like 15 close firneds bt i get along with pretty much anyone, but I seem to have a lot more female firends then guy friends, maybe im just so sexy...

Oni-ni-Kanabō
    Ninja Hippo eater Moderator
    I'm not a terribly social person by nature, but I usually won't pass up an opportunity to go to a bar or out for some food or something.

I don't like going to clubs and stuff, 'cause of the atmosphere. Having an anxiety disorder makes large crowds and little space to move a very confining experience, and not enjoyable, no matter who I'm rubbing up against, or how much alcohol is in my belly.
    Mama, put my guns in the ground. I can't shoot them anymore.

On Indefinite Hiatus

Asus P6T SE
    Intel i7 930 @ Stock
    12GB Corsair DDR3 9-9-9-24
    XFX Radeon 5830 @ Stock
    Corsair 750 Watt PSU

I used to be social but that changed a little less than 3 years ago. Now the only social interaction I get is at lan parties (Where im staff and have power ) or at work. But even at work im still in my own little world bubble and dont interact much with people. Which really ****es off mangement because my section is right by the front door and im supposed to be Mr happy, cheerful, 'hi how you doing' guy.

Meh... I prefer it this way, people just get on my nerves.
    Ill take the life of solitude anyday
    These products not tested on animals. But if you've got pets, and want to do your part for scientific inquiry...

How far over stock could an overclocker clock, if an overclocker could clock over stock?

Back in the days of the Greeks and Romans whenever the people where confronted with a single or chain of Destructive events on the Epic scale they took it as a sign of the gods displeasure with how things are going then promptly deposed (killed) the leader of the time.

AHHH the good ol' days :D

Social? Excuse, I am a Nerd/Geek/Whatever! LOL!
    Intel i5-4460 3.2GHz with stock cooler Kingston DDR3-1333 2x4GB
    Gigabyte GA-H81M-DS2 MSI GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Video Card
    2x 120GB Kingston SSDNow! 1xSeagate 1TB Corsair 200R
    Corsair CX430M PSU Stock Intel Cool for now

I'm just...there. I used to be super-shy then antisocial in a slightly people-hater style, but now its really hard to define. I can talk with most anyone except the uber-uber-uber-popular crowd, but don't really go out of my way to do anything. Every time I do I make a fool of myself, so I don't and life's OK that way. Sort of.

Well "people" get on my nerves, extremely. I hate "people" with a passion. However, a person, or small group of persons, is alright, and im extremely social around them and get on everybody's good side real quick. Im a little bit of a "jack of all trades", so i can hold a knowledgable conversation with just about anybody from all walks of life. I party a lot, I go to clubs, I dance a lot (love to dance, mmm hmm), and am generally the "happy-feely" person, hehe

However, put me in a mall, or any other large gathering of people, and im kicking and screaming to get out

Hey evans:
    www.lanpartynw.com

You should come sometime We need more ocforum members there. Only 3 show up semi-reguarly so far (Remove, Super Nintendo, SpoonMaN)
    These products not tested on animals. But if you've got pets, and want to do your part for scientific inquiry...

How far over stock could an overclocker clock, if an overclocker could clock over stock?

Back in the days of the Greeks and Romans whenever the people where confronted with a single or chain of Destructive events on the Epic scale they took it as a sign of the gods displeasure with how things are going then promptly deposed (killed) the leader of the time.

I'd go, if I had transportation, time, and cash, lol

I may be working at a GM dealership sometime soon, so two of those problems will get taken care of, but then i have work and school to deal with, which limits my time more, heh

I have a stuttering problem which limits my talking. But i do have a gf and and a group of friends.

Me am geek, I have paid in blood for that title.

'nough said.

Originally posted by Evnas
    I'd go, if I had transportation, time, and cash, lol

I may be working at a GM dealership sometime soon, so two of those problems will get taken care of, but then i have work and school to deal with, which limits my time more, heh
    A ride shouldnt be a problem, just post in the 60 man lan topic in the LPNW forums and ask for a ride. Im sure someone will offer

Originally posted by nerdlogic
    I am social with guys but not with girls. Girls really hate me, man! I don't know why. I find guys are tons easier to get along with because a lot of girls I come across have this judgmental "holier than thou" airs and it turns me off. Guys just don't care. Have a beer and we're buds.
    Do you get along with your dad well?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast